Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cinnamon Apple Pie recipe

Let the magic begin!
I love cinnamon and apple. Yesterday I baked this warm cinnamon apple pie and today already finished :) This apple pie is heaven.
I also cut out my little fairy girls on top with remaining pastry. With a simple touch it's became magical look and my son likes to call it “la torta di fata” which means Fairy Pie. I think we call like this from now.
Warm Cinnamon Apple Pie

Ingredients
Pie Dough
330 gr flour
1 teaspoon salt
120 gr butter
10 tablespoons water
3 tablespoons oil

Cinnamon Apple Filling
4 golden delicious apples –peeled and chopped
150 g brown sugar
2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon cinnamon

In a bowl, mix all pie ingredients together.
Transfer to the pie dish.
Mix all apple filling ingredients together in a large bowl then spoon apple filling into pastry dish. Fold up edges of pastry over filling, then cover with remaining pastry and flute edges.
Make some holes with fork in top crust for venting.
Bake the pie at 200° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Buonappetito
♥Made with Love♥

No comments:

Post a Comment