Friday, June 30, 2017

Kawaii Dolls Japanese theme Birthday Party {Customer Parties}

Konnichiwa!

Cherry blossoms, origami papers and Japanese Kokeshi Dolls, all in the chicest hues of red and pastel blue for today’s party showcase. 
This is one of my favorite party themes to feature.


Party photos came from my dear customer who purchased  
Kawaii Dolls Party Printables from my Etsy
  My dear customer created this amazing Japanese theme party 
for her daughter's 9th birthday.
Everything looks so kawaii.

Oh I would like have one of these kawaii party favors!


Sushi rolls and Sashimi sweets are so creative...
What a cheerful sweet table !
This party is sure to impress and could easily work for a birthday party or an Around the World celebration!



I hope you’ve enjoyed looking at this adorable party photos as much as I have.

Thank you  Shawni for sharing your adorable “Kawaii Doll” Party!
Every detail is well done. Love it!

Printables are avaliable on my Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment